FOUNDATIONS OF CHRISTIANITY
These 22 lessons were created by Charles
Ferguson, Roy Weece, Ziden Nutt, Shane Taylor, Chris Bell, and David
McKay as a study to help university students. This makes an excellent
extended study for serious students who need a clearer understanding of the
foundational doctrines of Christianity.
Teacher's Notes (all 22 leasons)
1. WHO AM I? WHY AM I HERE? (The Six States Of Man)
2. WHO IS GOD? CAN WE MEET?
3. WHAT IS THE BIBLE?
4. WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE BORN AGAIN?
5. WHAT IS THE CHURCH? (2 PARTS)
6. HOW CAN I FIND MY PURPOSE IN THE BODY OF CHRIST?
7. HOW CAN I READ THE BIBLE DEVOTIONALLY?
8. WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE "IN CHRIST"?
9. WHY DO CHRIST FOLLOWERS NEED TO GROW IN THEIR FAITH?
10. HOW DO THE OLD TESTAMENT AND NEW TESTAMENT GO TOGETHER?
11. HOW CAN I WORSHIP AND PRAISE GOD?
12. WHAT IS THE LORD'S SUPPER?
13. HOW CAN MY PRAYER LIFE BECOME STRONGER?
14. WHY AND HOW SHOULD I GIVE TO GOD?
15. HOW CAN I EXPERIENCE THE PRESENCE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT?
16. HOW CAN I RECOGNIZE AND DEAL WITH THE DEVIL?
17. WHAT IS THE SECOND COMING OF JESUS ALL ABOUT?
18. WHAT IS THE COMING DAY OF JUDGMENT?
19. WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE ETERNALLY SEPARATED FROM GOD (HELL)?
20. WHAT IS HEAVEN?
21. WHAT DO OTHER RELIGIONS TEACH?
22. HOW CAN I SHARE MY FAITH?
The first PDF is a large files of the teacher's notes
for all 22 lessons. The the files are student handouts make an excellent School curriculum. You are free to
print and share these materials, but please always give credit to those who
worked to prepare these lessons.
Sound Bible Study Project